Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friends and Acquaintances

One of the things I enjoy when visiting D1 (that's my daughter) and son-in-law is meeting their friends.  They have some fascinating friends. 

I hadn't met Megan before my last visit.  But, D1 told me that they get together quite often to walk.  And, I don't mean they go for a walk around the block.  They go for 5 mile walks in the snow, rain, snow or fair weather!  It seems Megan is going to be joining the family via marriage to D1's husband's cousin...or some relative.   Megan is a tri-athelete! She is also smart, funny, and photographs amazingly well.  I hope I get the chance to cross paths with her again!

Meet Megan!


I really like how the back wall blends with her hair. 


And, one, with the Bond girl look.


Thanks Megan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment