Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

A few days ago, the extended family got together to celebrate My Dad's 84th birthday.  As is somewhat common, anywhere between 10-20 of us get together and go to a restaurant.  We are arranged in something resembling the seating arrangement of the Last Supper, making it difficult to talk to anyone except those nearest you. 

So, my brother and his lovely, patient, and understanding wife (there is probably a story there) were unfortunate enough to be near me..and photographed!  I want to thank them for letting me use the pics!

I also had a photo of my mother.  It wasn't very flattering and she threatened me with excommunication and being tossed from the will if I posted that one.   MMMMMM...it is tempting. 

Once again, a good time was had by all!  And, that is the name of the game.





Finally, the black sheep of the family managed to show up and, once again, ruined a perfectly good photo op.  But, he did consent to letting me use his pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment