Monday, February 13, 2012

Michaels in St. Louis, MO

My daughter and son-in-law invited me to attend the Wall Ball, a charitable event for the local artist community.  On the way there, we stopped at Michaels, a great restaurant near the city.

We were seated in the lower level, right near the stairs. I noticed this couple walk down.  They were smiling and laughing.  They ended up being seated right in front of me next to the stairs.  As the front door opened in the upper level, the cold came rushing down the stair well.  It was chilly!   He offered her his coat.  

They were gracious enough to let me photograph them.  The lighting was a bit tricky and I ended up with a slight shadow.  Considering I was trying to not bother them for long, it wasn't too bad.

Meet Paul and Lori.  Notice, Paul is paying attention and Lori likes it!


1 comment:

  1. I would like one of these two to contact me. This is the 4th highest hit rate for my blog. I would like to set up another shot of you, if you'd like!

    You can message me here with your email address. I won't publish it.

    ReplyDelete