Tuesday, February 7, 2012

People who Love Hot Air Balloons...Or Have Cabin Fever: Part 3

I was thoroughly enjoying the cool Saturday morning, wandering around, chatting, and taking a few photos.  Then, I saw my twin.  He was standing with his back to me and I nearly passed him.  Wearing a short beard, light brown cargo pants, a lace up boot, jacket and fedora, meet Martin!  I stared at him for a few seconds and started to laugh.   I am sure he thought I was nuts.  I mentioned we could be brothers and that he has a good taste in hats!  After all, anyone with a fedora gets their photo taken!  Nice hat, Bud!




I was heading for a warm car and ran into this gentlemen.  I liked the beard.  Not my style, but it has character!  He assured me that I could post his photo because he didn't think he was in any witness protection programs!  HA!


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the balloon fests, even though as a pilot I have no desire to fly something that doesn't have swept wings and EPR's.

    But the people involved with them, unique, amazing, like no other group you will ever meet. If you know them, you are privileged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete