Friday, February 17, 2012

The Wall Ball: Part 4

I cross paths with the first two people, who appeared to be part of a larger group.  I first singled out the gentlemen, wearing the finest Steam Punk attire.  And, his friend was kind enough to permit a photo as well. 

I didn't catch the gentleman's name.  But, I loved his glasses. OK..they aren't MY style. But, I liked them.  I am more of an Italian Scooter goggles kind of guy.   Yeh...I know..kind of scary, isn't it.



The friend gave me her card.  She is the president of Atelier CMS, Inc. in Jefferson City, MO.  Among other things, they do LARGE art work.  And, I found their Art in the Park work fascinating!

Meet Carla!




Finally, and while not in Steam Punk, I met this young lady.  What drew me to her was how intently she studied the various artists, especially those working with human subjects.  I struck up a conversation with her and commented that she appeared to be having a wonderful evening and was totally lost in the art.  She explained she was a nurse and that she loved looking at how other people depict the human body.  She doesn't often see it in its most beautiful form.  But, she marveled at its complexity.  She most graciously permitted a photo.  And, I chose the profile, because that is how I first saw her.

Meet Beth!



No comments:

Post a Comment