Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Home and Garden: Again

It was very fun walking through the various vendor booths seeing the hint and hope for spring.   Spring is the time of year when the earth wakes from the deep sleep of winter.   It is the time for hopes and dreams and, most importantly, for life.

The woman below was absolutly charming.  She also has a Caring Bridge website.  She is recovering from cancer.  Under that green hat, she is quite bald.   And, she is proud of it.  She mentioned that she actually preferred it that way.  She doesn't spend ANY time on her hair!  I said, "Neither do I!"   And, we shared a laugh.  She said, as I was walking away, "I am fine.  I am going to make it."    Thanks Kathy for the wonderful visit.



I liked this guys hat, beard and mustache, complete with the rainbow scarf.  He was stylin'!    Seriously, I liked his look. 

 I added this photo so that I could included the ear stud. 


The couple below were delightful.  If I recall, they were parents of twins.  So, I am sure that keeps them moving.   They ran a small construction company (note the roof louver in the background).  It's been a difficult time for construction in the economy.  But, these folks, with a couple of kids, have been working hard to care for them.  Well done!  A good looking couple, too!



Finally, no spring post would be complete with the garden gnome.  This little guy was about 12" tall. He didn't authorize the photograph.  But, I am not sure he cares.  He's looking for temps in the 60's and 70's soon.  The snow is MELTING!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment