Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Home Away from Home

Meet Tyler and Alyssa.  They were in the table behind the Girl Scouts at Dunn Bros.  I noticed them because hey were FOCUSED on what they were doing.  Text books and note books were spread around the table.  Well, they were trying to be focused.  It was a bit difficult with me wandering about with the camera and chatting with the Girl Scout mothers.

So, as I finished up with the scouts, I asked whether I could also take their photo.  They had heard the entire explanation of the blog.  And, I handed them a card so that they could check it out.

I really like Tyler's eyes!  They are crystal sharp.   And, Alyssa has fantastic hair and a wonderful smile.

Oh, the reason for their being focused was that they were studying organic chemistry.  Heady stuff for a Saturday morning.   They mentioned that this was their home-away-from-home.

I asked if they were married and Alyssa said, "soon, he just doesn't know it yet." 

Look out Tyler, I suspect she is plotting a surprise!


My sincere thanks to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment