Thursday, March 1, 2012

Little Szechuan: Part 1

Then and Now played at Little Szechuan.   While I had a great time photographing and chatting with the band.  I also generated some interest with the patrons!  And, many were gracious enough to permit me to photograph them.

Meet the lovely bartender:  Maggie!  She did a wonderful job watching out for me and my camera!  And, I do believe my wine glass was never less than half full!



Here is Maggie again and Bairong.  Bairong is a wonderful dancer and I will now apologize publicly to her for being such a klutz.  On a positive note, she left with the same number of toes she had before she danced!


And, here's Fred.  He LOVED the music and I believe he follows the band from gig to gig!  He graciously offered me his place at the bar in order for me to have a better angle to shoot.   And, when Bairong asked him to dance, he sealed her fate by pointing to me, instead.  Poor Bairong! 


My thanks to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment