Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RSA: Delegates in the Vendor Exhibition Hall

RSA delegates come from all over the world.  It is amazing to walk around and hear the various languages.  These are some of the people that were willing to let me photograph them.

First:  Meet Michelle.  This was her first RSA conference.   She had the misfortune of having worked with me for a couple of years.  We haven't really had a chance to catch up since I left that company.  We were on the same team then and sitting just across the aisle from one another in a cube farm.  Besides the time when she got out of her chair and choked me with both hands, we got along GREAT!  In fact, that episode was totally due to my being a smart-ass and breaking the tension she was experiencing.  If you want to get this reaction from her, just ask her, "so, what are you doing wrong."  To this day, we laugh about it.  But, now I keep a safe distance.  HA!  She was gracious enough to invite me to lunch a couple of days with her co-workers. 


This gentlemen was one of the first delegates that I met when I got to the Exhibition  Hall.  If I recall, he was curious about my camera and struck up a conversation about it. 


Meet Doug and Deb from Arkansas.  He was attending the conference.  She was shopping!  We met at a vendor event held at the Thirty Bear where they were gracious enough to share a table with me.  It was crowded...and noisy.  And Deb has this southern accent that melted butter.


Finally, this person had a wonderful smile and very cool hat.   I believe I captured him on Monday night at the vendor reception.    His smile says, "I AM REALLY HAPPY!"    But, it is also possible he got to the wine before I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment