Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Generations

After a great dinner of a lean buffalo burger with a fried egg  (MMMMMMMMMM), and the Big and Little J's wearing us out, we decided that dessert was in order.  It was about a two minute walk to the Custard Station!  Custard is...VERY...VERY...GOOD!

I kept busy wiping chocolate from very happy faces.  I also discovered that it takes just a moment for an 23 month old to turn into you and smear chocolate everywhere you don't want it.   But, that is why they make washing machines!

I look up to see these folks.  And, I was struck by the generational similarity.  So, I asked whether I could take their photograph.  They agreed.

Meet Beth, Emily, and Lily (5 months).


My sincere thanks to you all.



1 comment:

  1. Custard may just be my #1 dessert -- it sure is my favorite ice cream.

    Great picture -- all beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete