Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Millennium: Blogger meeting continued

It was very fun to meet some of the other bloggers out there. It was a bit chaotic and I didn't get every one's name.  So a special  thanks to Jay G for helping me put the names with the faces!

BLOGGERS:

Meet Jason from NUGUN!

And John (Only Guns and Money)  and Kelly (Ambulance Driver)


BLOG READERS! 

Meet Hank.  I had a great visit with Hank discussing careers, politics, and some of the bloggers I knew and that he followed. He was having a wonderful time getting to meet some of his favorite bloggers.   He was gracious enough to point me to a local range where I could take the Big S (my daughter).  He was also gracious enough to keep a keen eye out for my stuff as I met a few folks and took a few pics!   

Thanks all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment Hank. I tried to post it and it blew up on me and disappeared. But, I appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete