Monday, May 21, 2012

Kaldi's AGAIN!

Kaldi's is a great place to hang out and meet people.  Saturday morning was CROWDED!   I managed to grab a table outside as another party was leaving and Joe was just a step behind me.

So, we shared a table until another opened up.

Meet Joe.
He was trying to get a table to hold 3 of his friends and fortunately, a table opened up next to where we were sitting.  He was gracious enough to continue to include me in the conversation.  He is in shape.  He will soon be riding a bicycle across Missouri for fun and is always looking for a good marathon someplace.  When he learned where I was from, he smiled and said, "Grandma's!".

A small band was setting up to play in the courtyard in front of Kaldi's. And, I heard some very nice guitar licks drifting in over the conversation. 

The gentleman below is one half of the Maple Jam Band!     I had to leave before they started performing; but, the warmup was fantastic.

Meet Gus!


Thanks Joe and Gus!

No comments:

Post a Comment