Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kaldi's is going to the dogs!

Because Kaldi's has a large outdoor area in the front, it is quite pet friendly.  I often see dogs sleeping under the tables guarding their humans while they eat and converse with one another.

Meet Charlie!


And meet He'd.  I need to explain this.  I feel terrible.  But, when I asked He'ds human what his name was, she told me and I fat fingered into my phone.  As I got ready to post this and looked at my notes, I saw, "He'd".  I KNOW that isn't right.  Fred?  Nope.   Bartholomew?   Nope.  Buddy?   I can't remember!
If the person that He'd (or Fred or whatever) guards would contact me, I will ensure his real name is corrected!

Meet He'd. 



Thank you, Charlie and He'd!

LATE BREAKING NEWS!

The correct name of He'd has been supplied by the person whom He'd guards dutifully day and night.  It is HEF!    NOW I remember!

Thank you, Hef!!





No comments:

Post a Comment