Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Work Conferences can be Fun: 1

Now and then, I get to attend a conference as part of my work.  One of the best parts of these conferences is the comraderie with those in the same field.  I get to meet old friends and new friends!

Meet Jim!


I had spoken at this particular conference a few years ago and Jim remembered me.  Clearly his memory is better than mine.  I was very glad he introduced himself to me and we managed to share a glass of wine after the days activities.  The pic above is in the vendor display area.  We were still officially "on duty".  Note to self, remember to use fill flash.  The ceiling lighting throws shadows that a fill flash would reduce!


The pic above is in the hotel bar and Jim is having a GREAT time with some very nice, intelligent, and fun people.  Not me, of course.  Other people!

Thanks Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment