Friday, June 22, 2012

Work Conferences can be Fun: 4

I first met Martha at a conference in Washington state.  In fact, it was the same conference where I met Dave!  We ended up at a bar with a lot of other people eating bar food and getting acquainted.

A few years ago, I needed a volunteer who would be willing to listen to the first draft of a presentation I was going to make.  I asked Martha to meet me for a lunch and I went through it.  She loved it.  Well, she SAID she loved it!  I got enough positive feedback to move forward with the idea.

She was also kind enough to give me a few pointers and suggestions.

Meet Martha!


I haven't had the chance to cross paths with Martha for a couple of years.  Meeting her again at the conference was great fun! 

Thanks Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment