Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another Gig

This farmers market usually has a larger group playing on a loading dock stage.  I really liked this group but I was frustrated with the photos.  It was almost impossible to get a shot without "noise" in the background....cables, wires, power boxes, edges of signs, mic stands, etc.

Despite the noise, I do like the photos.

Meet Steve Sullivan and the Factory!  This is Steve.


He had a great voice and did some impressive blue's guitar licks.  I believe he is from New Mexico but now lives in Minnesota.   He was VERY good.

The band was having a great time, too.

I do want to know how Ensign Wesley Crusher ended up playing keyboards in this band.

I really liked the drummer.  But, with that stupid power box behind him, I could NOT get a clean photo.  Notice also the louse lighting across his chest.   I'd like to try this group again in a better setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment