Monday, July 2, 2012

Pride 2012: Even The Dogs Were There: 1

The Pride Festival has had a long history in Minneapolis.  I've heard of it, of course, but never attended.  With my company sponsoring a booth this year, and a clear calendar (and nice weather, to boot), I decided to check it out.

I arrived about an hour early to find a parking spot and to wander around a bit.  True to my nature, there is no planned route.  I just wander.

The first groups I ran into were animal rescue groups.

Meet Betsy, from Second Hand Hounds.  They specialize in pet adoption. 

Nice outfit, Betsy!

And, meet Melissa from Small Dog Rescue.

Melissa is holding Willy.  And yes, Willy has only one eye.  He was a stray that was picked up in MO.  I have no idea how he made is way to the Minneapolis Pride festival.  But, there he was! 

Thanks Betsy and Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment