Friday, July 6, 2012

Pride 2012: Out Front

When I rounded one of the bends during the great WalkAbout, I couldn't help but notice these two women.  Actually, I first noticed this rainbow hair.  It was hard to miss!  Since I have such long flowing locks of my own, I was immediately drawn to introduce myself.

Meet Kit:
 I wanted two photos just to see the full color spectrum!  It was awesome.  I would try this on my own head, but I don't have enough individual hairs to include all the colors.


In the booth with Kit was....Shelly!

Meet Shelly:


They were delightful and charming.  They told me about OutFront Minnesota.  This organization has been around for over 20 years supporting LGBT causes and people.    They help with public policy, legal issues, anti-violence, and other education and training programs.

Seriously...I like the hair!

My thanks to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment