Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pride 2012: Wanderings Continued

Wandering around a bend where there weren't any booths, I ran into this young lady.   I liked her hair style so I asked whether I could take her photograph.   She graciously said that I could.  The path wasn't the best background for a photo.  No matter how I framed it, there were people in the background, an asphalt path or a fence.  So, we moved just off the path where I could use a pine tree as the background.

I took the first photo and showed it to her.  She vetoed it immediatly!  Too much forehead!  So, we did another photo with her looking through her hair to the left.  I really like this photo..and so did she!

Meet Alex:

About 45 minutes later I ran into Alex again.  This time she was with her mother!  They were both kind enough to let me take a photo of them together.  But this time, I managed to capture what I wanted with just one photo!


Thanks Alex and Amy!   Actually, in left to right order, that should be, Amy and Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment