Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Unusual Bike Ride

While visiting in St. Louis, I caught the local news.  It ended with an announcement that the next day was the 5th Annual Naked Bike Ride.  

That had to be a photo opportunity!  If you haven't heard of this event, a quick Google search will get you all kinds of information AND photos that are NOT SAFE FOR WORK!  Be careful please!  This is a global, annual event held in dozens of cities around the world!

I wasn't able to make the start of the ride.   I did make the finish where about 250 riders celebrated the experience.

Clothing is optional on the ride. Participants often opt to wear masks or some sort of disguise in the event that photos are taken of them that COULD be slightly embarrassing. 

Meet John and Lala!



Meet Jake! 

I have a few others but they will NOT be making the blog.  Sorry.  But, my sincere thanks to ALL who agreed to let me take their photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment