Friday, August 3, 2012

City Garden in St. Louis

Changing the pace a bit.  I needed a break from  theTomato Fest photos.  I know, you may be anxiously waiting every morning to see if the tomato battle has begun.  I will return to it shortly...I promise!

I had reason to be in St. Louis recently for the Little J's first birthday.  But, Big J and I went to City Garden where he could play in the water.  It was about 100 that day. 

Meet the Big J!


He is having some fun and keeping cool!


One of the heads was broken so they shut the water off for a bit while a repairman was called.  This woman was walking about and I liked her reflection in the fountain area.

Meet Sue!  

She was with "Paw Paw" and their grandson Max. 

Thanks Sue!  You found a great place to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment