Thursday, August 16, 2012

Families and Friends

I noticed this family wandering around the bikes and enjoying the crowd.  So, I asked whether I could take their photo.

Meet Mark, Lori, and Dell! 


Mark is a glass blower.   Lori is the mom.  And, the big guy is 2 yrs old!  He was having fun!

I had to stop and chat with the couple below.  I noticed the hat immediately.  I had a challenge trying to get the lighting right for this photo.  It was very bright with a high cloud cover.  The sky almost blends with his hat and the edges of the cigar tubes are a bit hard to see.

Meet John and Jennifer!


John is an architect and Jennifer runs a small business where she house and pet sits for people who are traveling.  Both love the idea of being entrepreneurs.   I loved the hat.  

They were having a great time together and didn't hesitate when I asked to photograph them!

My sincere thanks to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment