Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sunshine and Gratitude

This young lady was obviously getting ready to go for a run around the lake.  She stretched....and stretched...and waited...and waited.

Finally I approached her and asked about a photograph.  And, she graciously let me take this photo.

Meet Haley!


She is a Montessori pre-school and kindergarden teacher.   When I asked her what I could say about her, she replied, "Gratitude is the hearts memory."  I asked for more clarification.  But, she just smiled and said, "it has been a good week."  Fair enough!

As for the photo below, the sun was still a bit too high. But, I liked the colors.


Thanks Haley!

1 comment:

  1. That is a particularly good photo of her, the lighting was perfect.

    The colors in the sailboat are particularly striking. Well cone!

    ReplyDelete