Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tomato Fest 8: A Few More Friends

This person was looking MUCH too clean cut just before the throwing was to begin!

These two were having a great time dancing to the bands.

And, this group of guys were about to be covered in rotten tomatoes!  I thought they were not dressed appropriately for what was about to happen!  (By the way, I had to look up the plural spelling of tomato.  Tomatoes IS (or should that be "are") correct!  I didn't want to go all Dan Quayle on ya!)

I am not sure of the significance of the half painted face.  But, I liked it!  Ketchup perhaps?   This distance from the subject and under some shade seems to be a sweet spot for this lens.  I think the photo is very good.  

This was the last group of people to stop and ask me to take their photos. 


I believe the gentleman below was one of the organizers.  He and the young lady were on the stage with the bands.  I would like have liked to chat with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment