Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coffee Crew

I swing into the local coffee shop pretty often.  I like the ambiance and the friendly attitude.  And, like Norm in Cheers, they know my name.

Meet Megan!


Megan is one of the first employees at the coffee shop. And, she is one of the owners!  She is absolutely delightful and always smiles JUST LIKE THAT!   She is going to be a mom pretty soon..for the very first time.  And, she is pretty excited.

Meet Dawn!


I believe Dawn is somewhat new to the team.  She is a very hard working college student with a passion for motorcycles.  Her favorite...a Yamaha DT175!

Finally, meet Ashley!

Ashley is a new mom and is also new to the job.  She was a bit mortified when I ask to take her photos because of her mom hair.  But, I thought it was wonderful.  Her little boy is Rayden. 

My sincere thanks to you all!  And, thank you for the wonderful customer service and remembering who I am!














No comments:

Post a Comment