Sunday, September 30, 2012

Music at the DJJD's

I enjoyed wandering around the seeing so many entertainers.  Some were formal.
The gentleman below was doing a great job in a beer tent.  Nice Taylor guitar, too!


The three young gentlemen below were outside the beer tent and had put up a cardboard sign that said something like, "Support struggling college musicians."

They lacked much applification.  But, they were quite good!

Meet Jon.

As I listened to them, I remembered back to my first playing days....when we made music with a stick and a rock around the new invention:  Fire!

Meet Jimmy:

Meet Trevor:

Here is Trevor in action.


I am a bit worried about Jimmy.  The strings go away from the body, bud!   Then again, it could be like the new math.  Maybe it is some very cool new way of playing the guitar.  :)

My sincere thanks to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment