Friday, November 16, 2012

Race for the Cure: Nashville: 1 Support

I had the opportunity to be in Nashville for work. It just happened to be the Race for the Cure weekend right outside my hotel. So, I got up early, avoiding anything that remotely looked like work, grabbed my camera and went for a walk.

Meet Lea and Lisa!


Cool hats and warm, kind hearts!

Having local law enforcement on site is always nice!

Meet Steve, Tommy, and Allen!


I think they were a bit supicious about having their photos taken.  But, I managed to convince them it was safe after I explained the whole blog thing. 

On a side note:  one of the issues about taking "group" photos is the dead space between the individuals heads.  OK...I know that sounds funny.  But,  if you look at the top most photo, you will see that both of the individuals have their heads slightly tipped toward one another.  This reduces the "space" between them and makes for a better photo.

This was as close as the police officers were going to get.   When I started, they were about 1 foot apart from one another.  They were gracious enough to crowd together for the shot!  I really wanted them to get a bit closer.  It was a little funny.  And, they were amused with it, too.

My thanks to you all!  And, as I told the officers, it really won't hurt.  REALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment