Friday, December 14, 2012

A Random Smile

I was at a work event last Wednesday evening.  I brought my camera with to capture images of various co-workers.   I hope to be able to post them in the blog sioon.  But, I am very careful with images of people I work with.  I always take care to ensure they do not feel obligated to participate.  So, I will be vetting the photos with them before posting them.

That being the case, the woman below gave me this beautiful smile as I walked by her table. So, I stopped long enough to chat and get a quick photo. 

Meet Alicia!


She had just finished her shift working at the establishment we were at.  And, she was sitting down to relax and have her own dinner.  She is a psych student and is getting back to college. 

Thank you, Alicia!





No comments:

Post a Comment