Saturday, December 8, 2012

Foxy

I am running a bit short of portraits.  The truth be told, I have been swamped with work issues and have not had the time to focus (no pun intended) on working with people.  I actually find I need to be in the right mood to go out to get portraits of strangers.  Trying to do it when the mood isn't right doesn't work very well.  I have noticed that trying to force it generates more polite declines.

When the mood is right, I must convey that it is safe or fun or something. 

At any rate, this is an older photo.  I find fox just beautiful animals.  They are a bit skittish and hard to catch.  So, I was pleased with this.

Meet...well..Foxy, I guess.


It was taken with an older camera.  And, I was just getting used to it.  Still, I was pretty excited.

Thanks Foxy!


No comments:

Post a Comment