Friday, January 25, 2013

Hellanbach

I had to look twice at the name of this company.  I wasn't sure I got it the first time.   Very clever!

Meet Tami:


I asked Tami if she wanted me to crop this image and get just a portrait in the blog. But, she said she earned her nic and was proud of it!  There you go, Tami!

And meet her brother, Jimbo!


They have owned Hellanbach for 11 years and were visiting from Dallas for the show.

Normally when I do photos, I try to take just one image and move on.  After all, the subjects are often busy and I don't want to interrupt.

I ended up taking about 6 photos of Jimbo.  The problem was a fluorescent light just above his head.  Everything looked great..except the top of his head was bright yellow due to the light.  He finally shut it off for the photo.  This was MUCH better!

My sincere thanks to you both!



No comments:

Post a Comment