Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Tattoo Convention: Artists!

I have to say that I have never visited a tattoo convention before.  But, I did believe it would be a great chance to meet some interesting people for the blog and get a few good shots.  I was not disappointed!
 
Meet Drew from California.   I believe he runs Drew Tattoo.  And, if I am right, he has a Facebook page called Tattoos By Drew California.  Check out his art!
 



And meet Kep, from San Antonio.


These guys were just getting started for the day.  But, they were very informative about their art.  I have to confess, I do NOT have any tattoos. But, I nearly walked out of there with one. 

They were a lot of fun to chat with.  But, they were there to demonstrate their art.  So, I did not intrude very long.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment