Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Fighter!

Meet Alex!


He had seen me photographing a few people and trying some other images (see below).  So, he graciously voluneered to let me photograph him.  When I asked about the hat, he said he had no particular affiliation with the Indians.  He just likes baseball hats! 

He is an amature boxer in Vegas!  We chatted about when his next fights were scheduled with the idea that I could do photos.  But, I don't think it will work out.

He works with a team of 5 or 6 people that travel all over the country for shows like the Home and Garden Show.   They sell a variety of things such as bed sheets and lights.

Here are some of the lights they sell.



Thanks Alex!   By the way, I did leave him some advice about his boxing vocation:  DUCK!  He thought that was very funny.  But, I have been hit.  It hurts!   I meant it!

No comments:

Post a Comment