Thursday, March 21, 2013

Valentines Day at Sawatdee


 
It was the Saturday after Valentines Day and my guitar teacher let me know the band was playing at Sawatdee again.
 
So, I showed up.   I really like the colored glass there. 


As usual, the place was crowded.  I had a seat at the end of the bar.  It wasn't a great place to try and scan the room for photos.  But, it was nice and close to the music. 

Then, this couple showed up and sat next to me!

Meet Melissa and James!  They were first timers to the restaurant and were having a very nice time.  It turns out that Melissa and I had something in common.  We had each worked at the same camp in our past.  My past was just a lot longer ago than hers!



Thanks for taking the time to visit with me and for letting me take the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment