Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Staycation

As I was wandering around a local art museum, I noticed the woman below.

Meet Ann!

She was by herself but was totally emersed in her moment.  She stared at the pieces intently.

When she was between rooms, I interrupted her and asked to take her photo.  I actually took three different photos.  This is unusual.  I try to minimize the time I intrude on someone's life.  But, with the natural lighting and her glasses, I was getting shadows I didn't like.

This was the best of the three.  I had her tip her head back a bit, rather than forward.  And, that illuminated most of left side of her face.

I like the image a lot. 

She was taking a vacation..and staying in town.  Since she has a passion for art, this was a natural place to escape.

Thanks Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment