Friday, April 26, 2013

A Winery in Malibu

After the Getty Villa, I stopped at a winery just off the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu.  The gentleman below was at a table with three other people.  They were having a great time chatting and laughing.  And, he was wearing a long sleeved t-shirt that had the print of a tuxedo on it.

Clearly this guy knows how to dress!   I loved the look and how much fun everyone was having.  So, I had to ask for the photo!

Meet George!


And, meet Christy!

I am not certain whether I got that they were married or just dating, etc.  But, they were certainly enjoying the day with their friends.    Christy was one of the people who helped break the Erin Brokovich story!  She now is the public relations/media director for a company in California.

My sincere thanks to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment