Sunday, June 30, 2013

Somebody Told Me It's All Happening At the Zoo

I decided to visit the zoo recently and bring the grandkids.  That is not the same as visiting the zoo to see the grandkids.  Subtle...but different.  It was WARM and HUMID so that even an hour was long enough.   It was about at the 1 hour moment, when I was asked to take a photo of the couple below.  So, I took a photo of them with their camera and then offered to take one with my camera and send it to them.

Meet Rachel and Seth!


 
They were enjoying the zoo together as part of a "mini" honeymoon!  There were visiting from Union City, Tennessee.  Seth farms and Rachel just graduated from nursing school!

My sincere thanks to you both!  And, I wish you the best of luck as you begin your life together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment