Saturday, July 6, 2013

Northern Spark: Music in the Streets: 2

Just across the street from Dave was James Dean Hall.  I thought he looked very familiar.  And, I realized I have photographed him twice last year!  I first saw him at the Pride festival and then at the Bearded Lady Motorcycle show.


He had a distinctly different sound blending rock and blues.   I chuckled a bit when he told me his name was James Dean.  He dug through this things and brought out a small book, a collection of his musings, and gave it to me.

This was my favorite:   "All the characters I run into on my travels....We are all just a bunch of characters.  Big, small, short, tall, kind, mean, happy, sad, colorful, dull....So many characters and they just keep coming."

Indeed they do, James....Indeed they do.  Check his music out.

Thank you, Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment