Monday, September 23, 2013

A Small Town Wedding: The Tossing of the Bouquet

Nothing generates as much as excitement as the tossing of the bouquet.  The wedding photographer had left (nope..that wasn't my job: my job was to just have fun which is exactly what I prefer).  However, since the official photographer had left, I was asked to capture this moment.


Now you know why I don't do wedding photography.   Note....the speakers from the DJ in the front right corner.  I suppose I could have cropped them out.  But, I want something to remind me of why I don't want to do wedding photographs!

On the other hand, here is the exact moment of the scramble for the football in the end zone....bouquet for the next bride.    Note, there was nearly a fumble but I believe the young lady to the right actually recovered for the score.....or something like that.  

After this, the camera was put away and I retired from the wedding photography business. 

But...THANKS to the parents of the bride who were nice enough to ask me to do a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment