Tuesday, October 29, 2013

One More Missouri Farmers Market Photo

This was the last photo I took that day at the Farmers Market.   One of the things I like about Farmers Markets is that you can get a variety of food, music, and political causes.  I am a firm supporter of the grass roots movements.

The women below were trying to create awareness (and possibly gather signatures, I don't recall) about global warming.  They were tremendously concerned about the human impact on global temperatures.


I was not a supporter of their cause.   And, after a few minutes of discussion, it was clear that neither party would convince the other.   But, I did respect their enthusiasm for their cause.  And, I thanked them for their photo.

This blog is about people, after all.  Not just people with whom I agree..or who agree with me.  Beneath all of that, they have the same hopes and dreams for their children and children's children.  We just disagree on how to get there. 

My sincere thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment