Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Getting Away: A Beach

Over the last year, I have been swamped with a new job.  With that, there are new people to meet, new challenges to understand and address, budgets, travel, etc.  I didn't really get much time off.

I was able to take the family away this fall for a trip.  It's been a long time since I've done that.  The last time, there was only one grandchild.  And, he wasn't even a year old.  So, this was a big event squeezed in between everyone's busy schedules.

The cold of early winter is settling in.  I have firewood.  But, I may think about this image when the snow is 3' deep and I am waiting for a train at 6:10 AM in -10F weather.


I sort of wanted to run down the stairs and yell at the people walking on the beach to get off the beach for I could take the photo.  But, I figured they had as much right to be there as I did. 

Patience and tolerance are good things.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment