Monday, December 9, 2013

Seaside: 1

In October, I had the occasion to be in the Florida panhandle for a bit with the kids and grandkids.  It was a lot of fun introducing the grandkids to the beach.    Imagine, if you will, grandkids, laying in the sand making angels.   Yeh...baths every night.    But, they had fun!

I had not been in the Seaside area before.  In fact, I had not heard of it.   But, it is a very nice community and has some architectural significance with the layout, certain buildings and other structures.

I thoroughly enjoy water structures.  So, larger fountains catch my eye. 


And, this was outside of an small shop featuring different art work.  This is of Seaside.  It featured the beach, sand, the clock tower, the pavilion, etc. 


I really liked it there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment