Saturday, July 26, 2014

My First Dance Recital

I can honestly say I have never been to a dance recital.  I assumed that the thing would last an hour and we'd be out of there.  WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

First, this particular school had something like 100 students, or 5,000, I couldn't be sure.  And, everyone has costumes for various dances.  So, there is time between dances.

AND....the person I was there to see (my cute as a bug granddaughter) didn't dance until the very end.   THEN, there was an intermission.....THEN....there was more dancing when my little granddaughter danced her second dance....at the end. 

Still, it was impressive.  And, she was, of course, the best dancer there.


I will post a few more photos of the recital.  I did enjoy it.   And, I am all for improving the social graces and learning how to move and develop muscles. 

But, I also think little girls (and boys) need to be taught how to punch someone in the nose when they need it...and how to shoot straight.  

That's my job.

Thanks Little H.   You were the best one there!  REALLY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment