Friday, September 5, 2014

Visitors in the Hotel Bar in Nashville (Yes...there is more than one hotel bar in Nashville...but I am tired!)

In the hotel bar, a couple of tables had been pushed together and people began congregating around them.  They were having a WONDERFUL time....even before they ordered drinks!

It was clear they all knew one another. I had decided to not photograph them.  I just didn't feel well and I didn't want to intrude on their visiting.

But, as I was leaving, they asked if I would take their photograph!  

Here are just a couple of the group.



They are long time friends that all used to live near one another. Over the years, many have moved away.  But, they get together annually to catch up and have fun.

What a lovely idea.


 My sincere thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment