Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Gathering of the Twin Cities Gun Owners And Carry Forum (TCGO's): Flashlights

While there are many "hot" topics in the US that can get people up in arms (no pun intended....yet).   One of the hottest is the issue of gun ownership and citizens carrying weapons.

The TCGO's group goes to different establishments during the year to:
  • Support their business (think of restaurants and coffee shops)
  • Provide education for those who want to learn more
I first met them at a coffee shop near my home about a year ago.  When I saw the sign on the patio, I knew I had to come back and meet a few new people!

This fall, I noticed they had another gathering planned near my home.  So, this time I brought my camera with the intent of getting some photos for the blog.

Meet Brian and his daughter Christine!  They run a business selling tactical flashlights. 


For more information about a wide variety of flashlights, check out House of Lumens.


I must admit to being interested in flashlights.  I carry a small one in my bag when I travel and it has come in handy a few times.  I really should pick up a GOOD, well made and durable flashlight.

I will be checking them out soon!

Thanks Brian and Christine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment