Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Prescott: Mead and Tunnels

Meet John!

He is the owner of the building that rented to a few businesses.  What I liked about John was that he was full of information about old Prescott.  I didn't know there were tunnels under the streets and between buildings!   I guess those were for the old bootlegging days!






I had my first taste of Mead.   It is a fermented drink with honey, and various flavorings.   This was a sample of 8 that I tried.  I am not sure I am a fan of mead. But, it was interesting and I would be willing to try it again.   It could very well be an acquired taste.  The various flavorings were actually quite interesting.


This hung on the wall in front of where I was sitting.  I really liked it.  Nicely done.  





No comments:

Post a Comment