Saturday, April 25, 2015

Home and Garden Show: A Super Hero with a Delightful Sense of Humor and Creativity

Meet Ashley!


Ashley was hilarious.   When I asked for a little information about her for the blog, she responded with:  I am a super hero who sells hoses by day and can see through walls and read minds with her super powers.  And, she is working on telekinesis! 

I believe I got 4-5 emails from her as I was wandering around doing other photos as she added to the story.  Here is a portion of one of the emals:

"I spend my nights solo, wandering the darkened streets of disparity with naught but my cape and my wand, righting wrongs, defending the weak, and protecting the endangered.  I do not age, as justice and good-doing give me life....."

She thanked me for helping her deal with the downtime during the show.  

Thanks Ashley.   It was a delight meeting you and I am glad I provided a brief respite from the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment