Monday, May 11, 2015

Bill's Annual Shooter Show! Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance

If there is a local, annual shooter show that is bigger than this, I'd like to know what it is.  I am guessing that on the Friday-Sunday show, somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 people walk through the store.  It's crowded!

But, they have a large vendor display area and you can fire any of the guns the vendors are displaying, as long as you supply your own ammo. 

I got there early on a Saturday because I knew it would be crowded.  And, I was very pleased to meet Sarah!

Meet Sarah!  Sarah is one of my friends (Oleg, on the sidebar!) models.  And, she has graced the cover of a magazine or two.  So, it was a delightful surprise to see her there. 


And, meet Dan!  Dan was not quite as comfortable having his photo taken. But, he was an excellent sport about it.   But, they each required a photo of them together in their t shirts.


So.....here they are!  They were hosting a booth for the Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance.


Take a look at their organization here.


Thanks Sarah and Dan!  Sarah, it was lovely seeing you again.  And, Dan, great meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment