Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Ahlmans Shooter Show Weekend: 7

Anyone want to try a Tommy Gun?

I was pleased to see people could safely try various weapons, including full automatic ones!   To be clear, there are not available for sale to the general public.  These are highly regulated and they are expensive!






But, it was possible to test one out for fun, if you wanted.  Note the timber sides and roof and side walls.  This restricted people from being too careless.






The magazine holds 30 rounds.  Firing full automatic means you are done in about 1.5 seconds.   It isn't like the movies where you can shoot full auto for 10 minutes without reloading. 


I thought they were pretty cool.   But, I didn't spend the $25 or so for 1-2 seconds of fun.    I prefer my fun to last at least twice that long!


No comments:

Post a Comment