Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve: 2015

I still have a few more images from the Chicago Museum of Art.  But, it is time to take a few days and focus on Christmas.  There are so many powerful messages out there, by those with a greater gift for words, that I am not sure what to say.

So, I will keep it simple.

May you all have a wonderful Christmas.   I know it can be stressful with company and gifts and family dynamics.   But, suck it up for a few days and recognize your family and friends.  They all have had a hand in molding and shaping who we are.

Celebrate the joy of giving.  The world is bigger than your needs.  So, give with joy.


And, be happy you are not me because I think I am getting this...............again.


I am not saying I don't deserve it, mind you. 

Keep safe and warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment