Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome to 2017

I decided that I needed a day's rest before I started even thinking about 2017.  So, I am officially considering today the first day of 2017. 

So, as you gird your loins (whatever that is), and start getting ready for a work week, even if you don't start until tomorrow, I have words for you.

Go boldly.  Take chances.

This past week, I played this game with grandkids.  The objective is to match the jelly beans by color.  Then, you pick one.



One of the beans may taste great.   The other may taste...well...horrible.  See below.


Innocent looking, aren't they.


The game resulted in much gagging and squeals of laughter from the grandkids.   I can, from personal experience, state that dead fish, spoiled milk, rotten eggs, and boogers are really funny for everyone else!

Go boldly into 2017.   And, smile.  If you start 2017 off in a grand funk, it is just a bigger hole you need to crawl out of.   Get the game, eat a booger.  Life isn't that bad. 





No comments:

Post a Comment